Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Things First

So, one of my professors recommended that I start a blog while I'm gone so that my friends will know what's going on with me in NYC. That's what this is.

It's 12:20 am on January 28th. I leave today. In 6 hours and 40 mins I will be on my way to New York. My mom's fiance, Eric, will meet us at LaGuardia around 10am and I will take my first steps into the big city.

I'm a lot of things right now. I'm nervous. Living in New York City, for 3 months, without my husband. Without any familiar faces. It's scary.
I'm sad. I don't want to leave all my family and friends behind. I wish I could take you all with me and we could do this together.
I'm excited. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

You guys keep telling me that I'm going to do great. So I promise to be the best Gracie I know how to be.

I will try to write in this every day but I have no idea what my schedule will be like. Check back often.

I love e-mails and phone calls and Skype dates so stay in touch and wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment